Homemade granola is an easy snack, cereal or even present that is sure to impress. Especially if you pack it up in a pretty gift bag with a bow. Make a double batch of this delicious granola loaded with fresh pecans and you’ll be a favorite holiday party guest this year. You can serve granola sprinkled over a bowl of yogurt, with some milk or even on its own as a tasty snack!
Granola can be versatile and made with many different types of nuts, oats, berries and more. It’s healthy and provides energy during the day, especially if you have them in a bar form. We’ve combined our tasty pecans to create healthy nutty granola you, your family and friends will love!
Pecan Granola Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats or rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup raisins or dried cranberries
- Pinch of salt
Pecan Granola Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except for dried fruit together in a large bowl and transfer to a baking sheet, pressing the mixture together.
- Bake the mixture at 300 degrees for 30 minutes, turning the tray halfway through cook time.
- Remove the mixture from the oven and add raisins or cranberries.
- Allow cooling before transferring to an airtight container or packaging as gifts.