Nothing says “holiday” more than the smell of baked cinnamon rolls in the morning. We like to serve them on Christmas morning to brighten the holiday spirit! The cinnamon pecan crunch topping makes store-bought cinnamon rolls more delicious without having to spend hours rolling out the dough from scratch! This gives you more time to spend with the people you love.
Cinnamon Roll & Pecan Crunch Ingredients (serves 6)
For this recipe, we’ve used store-bought cinnamon rolls, but feel free to make your own dough! Using dough from the store will save time, but it’s always fun to make it from scratch. Here’s what you’ll need for your pecan delight.
- 1 roll of storebought cinnamon buns
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 cup pecans
Pecan Crunch Cinnamon Roll Instructions
- Bake cinnamon rolls according to package instructions. Save the icing!
- While cinnamon rolls bake, combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup in a saucepan and stir until butter is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add pecans and remove them from heat, stirring well to ensure that pecans are evenly coated.
- Spread the packaged icing onto the cinnamon rolls, then pour the pecan topping over the whole thing.
- Serve right away
These cinnamon rolls are delicious with any toppings! Get creative and add chocolate pieces, a variety of fruits or try some of our sweet pecan flavors to add on top! Make your holiday extra special this year.